The eccentric Lion from Telemundo’s new reality, Los 50, confirmed more celebrities who will join the most ambitious reality on Hispanic TV premiering Tuesday, July 18 at 7pm/ 6c.
Luis “El Potro” Caballero, Sebastián Caicedo, Nicole “Nicky” Chávez, Jessica Coch, Lambda García, Julia Gama, Julieta Grajales, Fernando Lozada, Dania Méndez, Ojani Noa, Luis Ordaz “Rey Grupero”, Yulianna Peniche and Alam Slim confirm their arrival to the luxurious hacienda, where they will be disconnected from the outside world and have to endure all the drama in their hopes of winning up to $350,000. The remainder of the 50 participants will be unveiled during premiere night.
The following celebrities will join the previously announced participants: Thali García, Manelyk González, Lorenzo Méndez, Isabella Sierra, Juan Vidal and Salvador Zerboni.
· Luis “El Potro” Caballero, starred in successful reality shows from his native Mexico and the United States and participated in the second season of Telemundo’s La Casa de los Famosos. Luis has also stood out as a singer and host of his Podcast in which he covers a variety of topics.
· Sebastián Caicedo, a renowned Colombian actor who has stood out in recent years for his participation in television series and films. Sebastián participated in several Telemundo productions, including El Chema, El Señor de los Cielos, Sin Senos no Hay Paraíso and Decisiones, among others.
· Nicole “Nicky” Chávez, daughter of the famous Mexican boxer, Julio César Chávez, has participated in a variety of television programs, including her participation in the third season of La Casa de los Famosos. The talented actress made her acting debut in 2021 in the telenovela Qué le Pasa a Mi Familia.
· Jessica Coch, a Mexican actress, whose father is Argentinian, obtained her first antagonist role in 2006 in the telenovela Código Postal and since then has become one of the most recognized villains of Mexican telenovelas. Her last role was in 2017 with her participation in Mi Marido Tiene Familia, in addition to participating in a popular reality show.
· Julia Gama, Brazilian actress, model and beauty queen who was first runner-up in the Miss Universe 2020 pageant. Gama participated in the second season of La Casa de los Famosos where she met her boyfriend, Rafael Nieves.
· Lambda García, Mexican host and actor known for his outstanding participation in telenovelas such as the Telemundo series, Señora Acero, El Chema, El Señor de los Cielos and Paquita la del Barrio, among other successful productions. He has participated in successful reality shows such as the first season of Top Chef VIP, in which he won the grand prize.
· Julieta Grajales, a Mexican actress who worked at her family’s beauty salon before dabbling in acting. Since then, she has participated in a large number of productions, including series such as El Señor de los Cielos, El Chema and La Bandida, among others. An outspoken lesbian, she advocates for the rights of the LGBTQ+ community.
· Fernando Lozada, model, actor and businessman, of Mexican and Colombian descent, is known for starring in various popular reality shows. He is a big sports aficionado including soccer, and CrossFit, and has participated in numerous reality shows including the fourth season of Exatlón Estados Unidos. He is currently married and has one son.
· Dania Méndez, popular Mexican influencer who became famous after appearing in various reality shows where she managed to conquer the public’s attention and also gave much to talk about during her participation in the third season of La Casa de los Famosos.
· Ojani Noa, Cuban actor, model and host, became known for having been married to international star, Jennifer Lopez. He began modeling at the age of 18 and later ventured as an actor in 2002 in the film titled Rappin-n-Rhyming. Currently, Noa works as a host for Hispanic TV shows in the United States.
· Luis Alberto Ordaz Balderas, better known as Rey Grupero, was one of the most striking and controversial participants on the third season of La Casa de los Famosos. This renowned content creator of Mexican origin, known for pranking personalities from the world of entertainment, has participated in other realities and television productions.
· Yulianna Peniche, an actress and television presenter who began her career at an early age as an actor, singer and dancer in her native Mexico. At the age of 9, she debuted as an actress. Since then, she has participated in several productions, including her participation in Las Estrellas Bailan en Hoy and the reality show Inseparables.
· Alan Slim, a young actor who made his television debut in 2014 in his native Mexico. Since then, he has successfully participated in several telenovela productions, in addition to Telemundo’s original series, El Señor de los Cielos and Malverde: el Santo Patrón.
Los 50 is an innovative family-friendly format that welcomes 50 renowned personalities who will live together in a luxurious hacienda, disconnected from the outside world as they compete in a series of unpredictable and daring elimination challenges. Playing under the command of the eccentric and mysterious game master, El León (The Lion), together with his team of assistants comprised of foxes, dogs and rabbits, participants will have to make alliances and develop strategies to avoid elimination until one of them walks away with the cash prize, up to $350,000. Viewers will also have the chance to be part of the action and win a significant amount of cash at the end of the competition by supporting their favorite celebrity player.
Created by Banijay Productions France, Los 50 is produced by Banijay Americas company, EndemolShine Boomdog, for Telemundo, under the executive production of Francisco “Cisco” Suarez, Executive Vice President of Programming for Telemundo’s Primetime Reality and Specials, together with Michela Giorelli, Vice President of Unscripted Productions, and Pancho Calvo and María José Barraza as executive producers.
Viewers can watch episodes of Los 50 live or catch up through the Telemundo app, available on the Google Play Store and Apple Store, or by visiting Telemundo.com. The episodes will also be available the next day on the Peacock streaming service. Viewers will soon be able to visit www.Los50telemundo.com and the Telemundo Entretenimiento YouTube channel for exclusive content from the competition. Fans will be able to join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter via @TelemundoRealities using hashtag #LOS50.