Miami, FL — April 11, 2022 — Telemundo announced extensive coverage surrounding the 2022 Latin American Music Awards (Latin AMAs), from the glamorous arrival of the stars on the “Alfombra de los Latin AMAs Carpet”; VIP backstage access with the stars both before and after they get off the stage with “Latin AMAs: Acceso VIP,” and extensive digital and social coverage with “El PreShow” and “El Post Show” showing everything that happens before and after the awards show.
Audiences will also be able to watch the Latin AMAs live on Peacock, NBC Universal’s streaming service, including the much-awaited red carpet pre-show “Alfombra de los Latin AMAs.” Telemundo will also offer behind-the-scenes activations and videos from rehearsals and the awards show on all major social platforms, including GIF filters and tags, Tik Tok and IG videos, as well as InstaLives.
Special coverage includes:
· “La Alfombra de los Latin AMAs” will air live on Thursday, April 21 at 7PM ET/6c and will showcase the glamorous arrival of the stars on the red carpet as they show off their top designer fashions and reveal their latest projects. The special, which will include a live audience for the first time in two years, will be hosted by Andrea Meza (En Casa con Telemundo), Giselle Blondet (La Mesa Caliente), Jessica Carrillo (Al Rojo Vivo), Jorge Bernal (La Casa de los Famosos: Sin Censura), Myrka Dellanos (La Mesa Caliente), and Rodner Figueroa (Al Rojo Vivo).
· Telemundo “El PreShow” will stream live on Thursday, April 21 at 7PM ET / 6c from the red carpet and will be hosted by Ana Jurka (En Casa con Telemundo, Zona Mixta), Alix Aspe (La Mesa Caliente) and Veronica Bastos (La Mesa Caliente). The show can be viewed via Telemundo.com, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
· “Latin AMAs: Acceso VIP” will air on Thursday, April 21, following the awards ceremony at 11:35PM ET / 10:35c. The special will take viewers on a behind-the-scenes tour of the awards show with the stars both before and after they take the stage. The special will be hosted by Ana Jurka, with Alix Aspe and Rodner Figueroa.
· Telemundo “El Post Show” will stream online one day later, on Friday, April 22 at 5:00PM ET, showing the stars behind the scenes, and will be hosted by Alix Aspe and Andrea Meza live from Las Vegas.
The Latin American Music Awards will take place Thursday, April 21 and will broadcast LIVE on Telemundo starting at 7pm/6c. The awards show will feature extraordinary performances by Adriel Favela, Black Eyed Peas, Boza, Calibre 50, Chesca, Chiquis, Christian Nodal, CNCO, Emilia, Esteman, Farruko, Gera MX, Gerardo Ortiz, Gloria Trevi, Goyo, Jesse & Joy, Jhay Cortez, Lit Killah, Los Ángeles Azules, Luis Fonsi, Lupita D’Alessio, María Becerra, Nicki Nicole, Ozuna, Prince Royce, Reik, Sofía Reyes, and Tiago PZK.
Puerto Rican superstar Bad Bunny tops the list of nominees with 10 mentions, followed by Jhay Cortez, who received eight, while Colombian artists J Balvin and Karol G, and Puerto Rican artist Rauw Alejandro, each received seven nominations.
Tickets to the 2022 Latin American Music Awards are now on sale through axs.com.
The Latin AMAs, produced by MBS Special Events and Telemundo, will celebrate Latin music’s finest and showcase electrifying musical performances. The 2022 Latin AMAs will also stream live on Peacock and broadcast simultaneously on Spanish entertainment cable network, Universo and throughout the Americas on Telemundo Internacional. For more information, visit LatinAMAs.com — the official website of the 2022 Latin AMAs. For the latest news, be sure to follow the Latin AMAs on social media and join the conversation by using the official hashtag #LatinAMAs.
- Facebook: Facebook.com/LatinAMAs
- Twitter: @LatinAMAs
- Instagram: @LatinAMAs
- Snapchat: TeamTelemundo
- TiKTok: @Telemundo
- Join the conversation: #LatinAMAs
See more news about the Latin AMAs 2022: