8 Reasons Why We Stan Bad Bunny
Bad Bunny is one of the most prominent artists in the world but few people know all of the good things he’s done such as using his platforms to give a voice to the people, representing his culture among other things.
From being a role model to the youth to collaborating with some of the best artists in the music industry here are 8 reasons why we stan 'El Conejo Malo'.
1. He gives us a reason to believe in our dreams. Bad Bunny has mentioned several times that before becoming a global sensation, he used to work at a local market in Vega Baja, Puerto Rico as a grocery bagger. Who knew that one day he would perform at the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade?
2. He’s all for the people. In December of 2018, Bad Bunny surprised thousands of children in Puerto Rico by giving away over 30 thousand educational toys such as musical instruments and sports balls.
3. The Latin trap King loves to break stereotypes. Did you ever imagine a reggaeton/trap artist with long stiletto nails?
- 4. He gave us the BEST song of all time featuring Drake, who sang completely in Spanish.
5. The Latin trap star also encouraged the youth to take a stand to fight for their rights. Earlier this summer, Bad Bunny stopped his European tour and traveled to Puerto Rico to protest against the ex-governor.
- 6. He is proud of his roots. It doesn't matter what he does or wherever he goes, 'El Conejo Malo' always makes sure to represent his island.
7. He supports local talent from his native island, Puerto Rico. Bad Bunny released a father’s day themed ballad with Los Rivera Destino and totally proved that urban music isn’t the only genre he can sing.
8. He has great sense of humor.