This is What We Learned About Lunay After Reading His Interview With Notion Magazine
Within less than a year in the music industry Lunay has captivated the world with his infectious music and good looks.
Recently, the Puerto Rican reggaeton and Latin trap artist was interviewed by Notion Magazine and spoke about his beginnings in the music industry, his family, and revealed his highlight of the year among other things.
Here are 8 things that we learned about Lunay:
1. At the age of 15, Lunay started to freestyle and share his music on social media.
2. Lunay won a contest in 10th grade, which led to a chance meeting Daddy Yankee. “I look him in the eye and tell him, ‘Man, I’m not going to stop working until I get to record with you or work with your people.”
3. Puerto Rico’s “Rumba” has influenced his music.
4. When it comes to making music, his creative process is very organic. Lunay usually gets together with his managers Chris Jeday and Gaby Music in the studio and they kick things off from there.
5. His biggest highlight of the year so far has been to collaborate with such big artists and receiving their support. He also loves the support he’s received from his fans.
6. Lunay says that knowing that his music gets to many people is what gives him energy to continue making music.
7. His fans, family and Puerto Rico inspire him to keep moving forward.
8. One thing that people may not know about Lunay yet is that he LOVES to eat and LOVES cars.
Who would've thought that a boy from Corozal, Puerto Rico would become a world wide phenomenom?
We can't wait to see what's in store for Lunay!
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite artists here!