Here’s What Becky G, Karol G, CNCO and More Looked Like at Their First Latin AMAs
The 5th annual Latin American Music Awards are approaching quickly and we can’t wait to see what all the celebs will wear on the red carpet.
Do you remember the first time your favorite artist appeared at the Latin AMAs? If your answers a no, don’t sweat it! We got you!
From 2016 ‘New Artist of the Year’ Sebastian Yatra to performers Becky G and CNCO, let’s take a look back at some of your favorite artists first appearance at the Latin AMAs.
1. ‘Maluma Baby’ walked through the Latin AMAs red carpet for the first time in 2015 very casual wearing a stylish sleeveless yellow shirt with dark jeans and brown suede boots.
2. Mexican-American global superstar Becky G has 3 nominations this year for Favorite Artist - Female , Favorite Song - Pop (for "Lost In The Middle Of Nowhere" remix ft Kane Brown), and Favorite Video (for "La Respuesta" featuring Maluma). She actually made her Latin AMA’s debut in 2016 and wore a gold elegant long dress with silver details.
3. CNCO has come a long way! Here’s what the members of the boy band looked like in 2016.
4. La “Bebecita,” Karol G debuted a long coral bodycon dress in 2016.
5. Natti Natasha looked stunning at the 2016 Latin AMAs wearing a charcoal gray bodycon dress.
6. Sebastian Yatra hasn’t really changed all that much since he walked his first Latin AMA’s red carpet. He likes to keep things classy yet cool: Black blazer, dark pants, unbottoned shirt, classy shoes, black hair.
7. Bad Bunny ROCKED the purple carpet at the 2017 Latin AMAs. Just look at him wearing a matching yellow suit with red fancy shoes, shades, and excessive jewelry including a gold and silver grill in his mouth.
8. Regional Mexican singer Christian Nodal looked charming at the 2017. He wore a dashing black and gold patterned blazer with purple flowers, dark pants and sharp boots.