"La Rosalía" interviewed Bad Bunny for Interview Magazine. “El Conejo Malo” opened up and spoke about his style, his friendship with Rosalía and revealed his biggest fear among other things.
Here are 10 things we learned about the Latin trap king:
1. His real name is Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio.
2. If you follow him on social media, you’ve probably wondered what his favorite hookah flavor is. Well, it’s mint.
3. He doesn’t like fashion. The Trap King likes to be defined by his style.
4. For his birthday, all he wants to do is go to the movies like a "normal person”.
5. Although he basically lives on a plane, he hates flying.
6. Sometimes, he uses GarageBand to make music. Rosalía mentioned that Pharrell Williams is the last artist she saw using GarageBand to make music.
7. His album, X100pre was recorded in hotels.
8. At the age of 14 he started making music.
9. He is very sentimental. According to the interview it’s not hard to make him cry.
10. Losing his memory is his biggest fear.
The singers have been teasing their fans on social media for a while now. It all goes back to Coachella when Bad Bunny posted a picture on Instagram with the Spanish singer and wrote “creo que me enamoré” (I think I fell in love).
The next day, April 25th to be precise, Rosalía posted a picture with Bad Bunny and wrote “que haces mañana?” (what are you doing tomorrow?) to which the singer responded “nada. Acabo de cancelar todo”(nothing. I just cancelled everything) and that’s when the rumors about an alleged romance sparked.
It gets better. If that wasn’t enough, on June 2nd, “El Conejo Malo” y Rosalía posted 3 pictures together where they look like they’re having a great time. I mean, who wouldn’t?
During the interview, Bad Bunny made it clear that there is nothing going on between them. When Rosalía asked him, what he thinks is the biggest misconception that people have about him, he said “that you and I are “bad bunnies”! [Laughs] They have me pissed off with that.”
Surprisingly, both unfollowed everyone on twitter except each other, leading us to think that something is going on there. Perhaps a music collaboration is already on the works.
WATCH: This A-List Supermodel Proved to Be Rosalia's Number One Fan