Pitbull has announced he has a new project with the innovative brand "Echelon Fitness" where he will ride as part of the official Echelon Fitness team.
“It is truly an honor to partner with Echelon Fitness,” says Armando Christian Perez (Pitbull). “With this new venture, we look forward to producing new avenues for music and fitness. Music is the universal language. Fitness is a cultural movement. Together we will create a powerful generation. I don't know about you but that makes me feel good, Dale!”
In addition to financial investment in the company, Pitbull’s involvement will offer considerable new content and value for the Echelon Community members, globally. The partnership will include:
· Dedicated anthem song written to inspire members, and get the world moving and feeling good.
· Special dedicated “Ride with Pitbull”content channel, including the music of Pitbull.
· Ability to ride with Pitbull himself along with some of his dancers including classes created and taught by his dancers, The Most Bad Ones.
· Exclusive, co-branded bike and merchandise centered around his Timeless album launch.
· Echelon’s engagement with Pitbull’s educational learning centers SLAM! by offering internships and college scholarships.
“Learning Pitbull was a fan of our product and our community was humbling,” said Lou Lentine, President, and CEO of Echelon Fitness. “We have been experiencing significant growth, and confidence from key financial investors, including a recent investment led by Goldman Sachs. Pitbull has featured and been featured with some of the biggest talents in the music industry. And now his latest feature is with Echelon Fitness. We are so excited to welcome Mr. Worldwide to the team!”
The anchor channel will live within the Echelon Fit app (exclusive to members) featuring Pitbull’s brand, image, and music.