Miss Universe 2019 Winner: Miss South Africa Zozibini Tunzi
South Africa’s Zozibini Tunzi was named Miss Universe 2019.
90 contestants were gathered in Atlanta, GA to compete for the universal crown of beauty. The three-hour live show featured a swimsuit competition, the evening gown showing and (everyone’s favorite to watch) the final question.
Mexican actress Jacky Bracamontes and acclaimed actor Carlos Ponce hosted the 68th edition of the Miss Universe competition.
This year, 4 out of the top 10 finalists were Latinas. See the full list below!
Top 10 finalists:
1. Miss USA- Cheslie Kryst
2. Miss Colombia- Gabriela Tafur
3. Miss Puerto Rico- Madison Anderson
4. Miss South Africa- Zozibini Tunzi
5. Miss Peru- Kelin Rivera
6. Miss Indonesia- Federika Cull
7. Miss France- Maeva Coucke
8. Miss Iceland- Birta Abiba Þórhallsdóttir
9. Miss Thailand- Paweensuda Drouin
10. Miss Mexico- Sofia Aragon
Congratulations to Zozibini Tunzi!