4 Reasons Why Every Cuban Will Appreciate Pitbull, J Balvin and Camila Cabello’s “Hey Ma” Music Video
- Pitbull, J Balvin and Camila Cabello released their sexy new music video for “Hey Ma”, which is being featured on the Fate of the Furious soundtrack. The trio is seen singing through the colorful streets of Cuba and we simply cannot get enough this vibe.
- Here are four reasons why every Cuban will appreciate this video:
- 1. You feel like you’re in the middle of La Havana
- 2. A guy literally says, “Oye Mami” when Camila walks by
- 3. Pitbull breaks it down in the middle of the street
- 4. Camila Cabello sings her heart out in Spanish
In related news, here's some more behind the scenes footage of "Hey Ma":